Unless you have curly hair, there are some truths you can't understand. While we love our straight haired friends and family, they just don't know what it's like to have curls. Sometimes it looks as though you've walked straight off a movie set and sometimes your curls have a mind of their own. If you're lucky enough to have curly hair, you've lived this life. There are tons of things that you can know only if you've lived the curly girl life. Check out these 10 truths that only curly girls know!
1. Rain, humidity and let's be honest, weather, is your nemesis. Frizz much?
2. People at the movies and concerts complain because they can't see over your hair. Move a seat over!
3. Girls who have straight hair have major curl envy. We feel you girls. We all want what we can't have.
4. You're surprised every day by what your curls look like. Each day is different and unique.
5. If you're going to use a curling iron to get smooth curls, you have to straighten your curls first. What sorcery is this?
6. Bangs are really weird. Some curlies can pull them off, while others never even bother trying.
7. Your curls never look the same from day to day. Styling is a daily adventure.
8. When you straighten your curls, you become a whole new person. Who is that girl I see?
9. Once you find a great stylist, they're yours for life. You'll never let them go!
10. Brushes aren't even in your realm of possibilities when it comes to styling tools.
What are some truths that you know to be true, curlies? Make sure you let us know what you think are some truths you live by and every curl girl should know.