Oils are amazing for your curls. A good oil can work as a prepoo, lock moisture in, and add shine. Here are the benefits of using oils in your natural curls. Check this handy guide out to determine which oil is right for you and your curls. Don't be afraid to experiment to figure out which you need!
The Benefits Of Using Oils In Your Natural Curls
This oil is lightweight but loaded with healthful ingredients. Here's why you should give avocado oil a try:
- Restores damaged curls by smoothing the cuticle
- Helps lock moisture in to prevent dryness
- Adds shine and softness to curls
- Works great as a leave in oil
- Can be used to condition the scalp
This oil has been used curly girls for hundreds of years to encourage healthy curl growth. The proof is in the pudding with this healthy oil. Give it a try!
- Increases thickness of strands
- Helps curls grow faster, longer, and stronger
- Minimizes damage to your strands
- Works as a wonderful deep conditioner or scalp massaging oil
This oil is useful for more than just coating your salads. The benefits of this oil are immense. Not only is it light, it works on a variety of types of curls from wavy to kink, coily. Here's why you should start incorporating olive oil into your curl care routine.
- Improve curl elasticity
- This oil conditions dry, damaged strands
- It has anti-bacterial properties to minimize dandruff and scalp fungus
- Encourages healthy curl growth
- Strengthens curl strands
Last but not least, coconut oil rounds out the list of oils to use in your strands.
- Loaded with vitamin E for restructuring damaged strands
- Minimizes the effects of hair loss
- Eliminates dandruff with anti-bacterial properties
- Penetrates deeply into the curl's shaft for moisturizing effects
- Establishes protein in your strands