Looking for the perfect product to tame your curls and provide that much needed moisture? Its' seriously important that you regularly condition your curls. Leave in conditioners do the work for you. We've compiled a list of the top 5 leave in conditioners that we love.
1. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-In Conditioner: Are the ends of your curls split or brittle? If so, this leave in is your new #1! It's designed to help with new growth and to repair damage. Best of all, you can find it for only $12 at Target.
2. Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner: If your curls are an out of control mass of frizz, reach for this product. It locks moisture in to help seal down your curl's cuticle for frizz free results. Find it for $26 at Sephora.
3. Mielle Organics Organic White Peony Ultra Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner: If you're working on embracing your natural curls, this is inexpensive organic product is for you ($13 at Target). The botanical extracts provide the extra nourishment your natural curls need, while the rich moisturizers tame flyaways and frizz.
4. The Mane Choice Soft As Can Be Revitalize & Refresh 3-in 1 Leave-In: This product is great for all types of curly hair. It works to prevent damage and breakage, washes away impurities and helps stimulate hair growth. What's not to love? Find it at Sally Beauty for $14.
5. Dark and Lovely Slick Slip Leave in Conditioner: For our curlies with tighter coils, this product is for you. This detangling and moisturizing product is easy to apply and gives you the non crunchy curls you crave. Find it at Sally Beauty for $7.
Want more? Check out some other awesome leave in conditioners for curly hair here and let us know what your favorites are.