It's no secret that most curly girls only wash their hair 1-2 times per week. Some of us (myself included) go even longer between washes. This makes finding a great curl refreshing spray even more essential. On your in between days, a curl refreshing spray can help your curls last longer and look great. Here are a few suggestions for the curl refreshing sprays you need to have!
1. Cantu Comeback Curl Curl Revitalizer: When you're combating frizz and flat curls, this spray will bring them back to life. It's great for all curl types.
2. Design Essentials Coconut Water Curl Refresher: This line is designed specifically for natural curls. Natural curls are often dry curls, so this product will immediately restore hydration and moisture. You can also use this for style prep as opposed to water.
3. True By Made Beautiful Quench Curl Refresher: For more delicate curls, you're going to want a lightweight formula like this spray. Castor oil, coconut and mango work together to revitalize dulls curls and help them hold their shape.
4. Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist: This gentle spray has a wonderful floral fragrance and is great for managing frizz, as well as adding shine.
5. Deva Curl Mist-Er Right: Mist-Er Right is great for all curl types. No matter how fine, delicate or damaged your curls are, this spray can help bring them back from the brink.
6. Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Refreshing Spray: This gently moisturizing spray includes no mineral oils, artificial colors or petrolatum, making it great for all curl types.
7. Curls Quenched Daily Moisturizer Leave In: For second day curls that have lost their pep, this refreshing spray will help them find their texture once again. It helps detangle, softens and moisturizes dry, snarly curls.
8. Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries Hair Tonic: If your curls have dropped, this nicely scented tonic will bring them back. The humectants will help draw moisture from the air and keep dry curls moisturized.
9. Jane Carter Restore Moisture Mist: This water based spray helps damaged curls recover by adding in complex amino acids. The silk proteins will help rebuild dry curls to make them look strong and healthy.
10. Camille Rose Naturals Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother: The gentle rose scent is just an added bonus when it comes to this product's curl restoration abilities. It helps smooth down dry, damaged cuticles to restore curl's natural luster.