What started as a hobby project has grown in both hours and commitment and we now need to hand over the website to a company or individual better equipped to take over this premium domain.
This is an ultra-premium category killer domain name with a website that ranks in Google for more than 10,000+ curly hair keywords and more than 5,000+ hair products.
Since 2016, over 1,300 articles have been published resulting in more than 10,000 natural links. The PPC value alone is approx $4,500/month in Google Advertising fees. (July 2020, ahrefs.com data) based on traffic and average CPC.
What you are buying is not based on current income but rather on the inherent SEO-value from years of systematic SEO building and the 21-year-old premium domain name.
The growing interest for curly hair can be shown in Google Trends (Jan 2004 -July 2020) Link
Traffic & SEO
- Daily published articles since 2016
- Ranks in top 100 for nearly 5,000+ products
- Ranks #1 for 700 curly hair related keywords
- White hat SEO with natural links
- Easy to maintain and manage website with fast web hosting
- Huge potential for traffic improvement from experienced SEOs
- Monetize with Adsense, Amazon, dropshipping or white label products in your own shop
- Engage influencers and take the site to the next level
- Build an email list and create video courses
- Do reviews & partnerships with big brands
Monthly Global Stats for Curly Hair searches
- Keyword Google Searches for Curly Hair: 161,000
- Avg.Cost Per Click on Google Ads: $3,50
- Youtube Searches: 39,000
- Amazon Searches: 7,300
- Longtail Keywords in total: 290,000
- Related Questions:33,000
Why only the domain Curlyhair.com itself is extremely valuable
- Domain registered 1999 (20+ years old!)
- Category killer domain name
- High volume, high CPC niche
- Curly consumers spend more each year on hair products than any other texture type – an average of $247 vs. an average of $139 for naturally straight-hair consumer
- Conditioners are king: Of all product types, textured-hair consumers spend the most each year on conditioners – an average of $58
- Textured-Hair Consumer = Product Junkies
- Consistent rising demand over time
3rd party Estibot value
By investing in a category killer domain name, your business will get ready-made and memorable marketing tool. Marketing costs will be reduced. Just like real estate in desirable top locations, great domain names are also more valuable. According to Verisign Domain Name Industry Brief, out of the 363 million domain names registered in Dec 2019, 145 million were .COMs. As you can imagine, finding a good domain name is hard. Finding a good domain name that is available for acquisition is even harder. Domain names are in high demand and truly scarce.
CRM giant Salesforce is known to own over 5000 domain names, some of those really top-end names like Force.com, Work.com, Einstein.com, IQ.com amongst others. Peter Coffee, VP for Strategic Research at Salesforce, explains the reason behind that :
“A company used to be able to buy brand-name familiarity with massive advertising budgets, concentrated through a small number of print and broadcast media channels. Today, customers don’t look you up by your familiar name in the white pages, or even by your product or service category in the yellow pages: they Google the problem they need to be solved, and you need to show up on the first page of hits. Domain names that describe the problem you solve are therefore important to your discoverability.”
We also have these Premium Domains for Sale:
+25 more ultra-premium domains for sale can be found here
If your company is interested in a bundle-deal together with Curlyhair.com, please let us know.
Top 100 Highest Google Ranked Curly Hair Product Manufacturers
- Matrix (L'oreal)
- Marie Claire
- Deva Curl
- Bumble & Bumble
- Jessi Curl
- Carol's Daughter
- L'oreal Paris USA
- Garnier USA
Top 5 Reasons Why a Top Domain Can Generate significant ROI
- The trust and authority of a premium domain name will encourage reputable companies and influencers to link to your site.
- Boosted SEO, increased page ranking, and quality traffic. Because your domain name matches consumers' intent they are using in searches.
- A premium domain name will enhance inbound and outbound partnerships opportunities with established companies and individuals in your industry.
- A short, memorable name works well on social media. Using a URL shortener on a long domain name turns it into meaningless characters.
- More beneficial when used for advertising such as billboards, tv, banners, print ads. Being short and memorable, and with no buttons to click, customers will try and be able to remember. Word of mouth referrals are more likely and you’ll see an increase in direct traffic to your website.
Contact for more information about price
Please, have meetings with your strategists and people in your team; discuss options, pros, and cons; calculate risks and rewards — immediate and future — and put all the options on the table. Continue to ask independent parties to judge your choice, ideally representative of your target audience.
Do they like the names? Do they remember it? Can they type it as they hear it? Can they spell it? If you tell them your brand name and ask them to guess your domain, does it match your choice?
Then ask yourself, what is it worth to your company owning these killer domain names in the year 2030 when 7.5 billion people or 90% of all humans are online?
We consider all bids in the six-figure range. First come, first served.
A complete package of all 30 premium domains can be arranged for corporate clients.
Thanks for your interest, we will respond to you shortly.