The Hair Gifts Your Curly Hair Needs
The holidays are approaching and with it comes opportunities for great gift giving. First of all, there are a few curly things curly girls can really use. Here's a list of the hair gifts your curly hair needs this holiday season!
Holiday Gift Giving List:
Leave In Conditioners:
Every curl girl needs a good quality leave in conditioner, because this helps lock in moisture. Therefore, it helps avoid frizz during the cold months. These conditioners are easy to find at your local box store or online.
- Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Conditioner
- Alikay Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner
- Miss Jessie's Leave In Condish
Curly girls need more conditioner than other hair types. They use to follow up after shampooing, for creating their cowashes, and for detangling. As a result, conditioner is a hot commodity. Here are some great options for gifting.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner
- tgin Shampoo + Conditioner
- Aussie Moist Conditioner
No curly hair routine is complete without a good quality deep conditioning treatment. These are favorites of curly girls and they'd love to find a few in their stockings.
- SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Reperative Hair Mask
This treatment is utilized by curly girls in a variety of ways, because its so versatile. Additionally, a little usually goes a long way so you're sure to give a gift that your curly will get a lot of use out of. Due to the availability of these oils, you don't have to spend a bundle to get a good quality oil.
- NOW Grape Seed Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin M academia Nut Oil
- NOW Sweet Almond Oil
There are a lot of great uses for essential oils. If your curly girl is the DIY type, be sure to slip her a few of these.
- NOW Peppermint Essential Oil
- NOW Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil